Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ten

Feeling so much better today. Yay good sleep.
Proud of you all!!! We're a third of the way through this 30 Day Challenge. Keep it up!

S Acts 13: 38-39 38 "Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins. 39 Everyone who believes in him is declared right with God--something the law of Moses could never do. (NLT)

O Paul had been preaching to the Jewish people in the synagogue, telling them that the law could not save them. Works were not enough.  Following all 600+ laws of the Torah could not bring salvation. Only belief in Christ can make one right with God.

A Do I live by the law? Or by Christ? Many times I "do things" just so I can feel accomplished. I try to earn my way to Christ. But the Bible is very clear that only belief and God's grace will bring salvation.
Ephesians 2:8-9 8God saved you by his grace when you believed.  And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us vcan boast about it. (NLT)

P Thank you Jesus that it is all you and none of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment