Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Calisthenics

So....

Being here at Western, I have not had so much physical exhertion since my soccer career ended! Let me share with you my typical week.

  • Everyday I walk 1 mile loop to and from school 2 to 3 to 4 times a day. (For all you non-math whiz's like me, that's 2 to 4 miles a day.) Uphill.
  • Twice a week I run that mile loop.
  • Three times a week I have ultimate practice for 2 hours. (Lots of sprinting and throwing and sprinting and catching. And did I mention sprinting?)
  • Twice a week I have weight-lifting. (Which unfortunately is kicking my butt since my shoulder injury is acting up and I can't do pushups.)
  • Three times a week I climb the stairs of a 5 story building to the top level. (Yeah calves of steel.)
  • And every so often I go walk around Bellingham just for fun.

The conslusion is: I'm going to get be in great shape! Yeah!
...and I'm stinking sore all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment