Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathersuarus Rex

I haven't blogged in forever....why? Mostly because I'm lazy. But also because finals combined with work and then finally getting a week off to catch up on all my sleep...well just didn't happen. Hope you didn't mind. :)

So I'm doing Summer quarter. Woot. I guess. Actually it starts Tuesday and will go for six weeks. Then I'll get my month off before finishing my last year!!! Crazy...only one year until graduation. Excited! So why am I not taking as much of break as normally planned this summer...well sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Life's a marathon, not a sprint. Sometimes you just have to plow through that billion degree hill and not stop even when you feel like you legs are going to fall off.

People are almost always surprised when I say I'm doing summer quarter. Who in their right mind would continue taking classes when they could have a break?!! At least that's what I used to say. But!! Finishing school two years early sounds wonderful to me. :) Then Australia? I think so.

So where's the lesson in this blog post? I'm not sure...kinda rambling. Maybe sometimes taking the hard route now will pay off in the end. Heck yes class of 2011!!  But!!!! I do have a sweet picture to show you for this Father's Day:

FATHERSUARUS REX
It's a pasta painting. :)


This was more of an update blog. :) But I'll have some "deep" ones soon! I have several running through my head, but this week of break has my brain on relax mode and not brainstorm mode. So enjoy this cool picture instead and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, you're not out of your mind by taking summer classes! I'm taking summer classes as well, so it looks like we're doing something right!!

    I can't wait to come home though and get to hang out with you!!!! Dinosaur Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a more epic painting! =P

    ReplyDelete