Saturday, September 26, 2009

Enigmatic Introspection?

Blogging....I've been sucked into this cyberspace of communication.


I'm not sure how to approach this expedition of sharing my thoughts. My first conclusion was to be funny! Everyone loves reading comedic writings. I sure don't want my blogs to be boring...how horrid would that be? But I realize that my strengths do not lie in humor....or humor that everyone else gets (I personally think my jokes are hilarious...but no one else agrees). My second notion was to be philosophical! People like questioning and listening to theories on the purpose of man's existence, religion, theology, etc. But…alas…I’m too lazy. I barely understand my own speculations…so how would I ever put them into words on a computer screen?!! My final thoughts to sound insanely smart and use big words like “hippopotamus” and “antidisestablishmentarianism”. But…no one would understand anything!!!

Conclusion: I fail at blogging.



But wait!!! What’s this?!!….I have successfully created a blog of my very own! My own thoughts, reasoning, deductions, findings!



I guess it’s not as hard as I initially assumed. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. What the ellipsis!? Does this look like facebook chat? None the less, great blog! Being in your cyborg mind is going to be quite the magical helicopter ride! :)

    ReplyDelete